Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Role Call!

Yesterday boyfriend came over while I was doing some reading for school.  This here blog was pulled up on my computer so he began to read some of the recent posts.  These posts included a few mentions of him.  This conversation followed (I can't remember exactly what was said, but this is the jist of it):

Him: How long do we have to be together for me to get a feature post?
Me: *giggling* What do you mean?
Him: Well, I bet your readers are wondering who this "handsome man" is.
Me: Well it has to be a significant and measurable amount of time to warrant a real post.
Him: It's been like 6 weeks. Doesn't that count? Your readers want to know!
Me: You mean my 20 faithful readers??
Him: Ya. I bet they want to know whats going on in your life and your relationship.
Me: Haha. Okay. Do you want to be a guest blogger?!?
Him: Well, we can do a question and answer session. :)

I just thought it was so funny.  I wish my blog was so important that a feature post of my main man would be intriguing and important to my following.

 I am so grateful for the few of you who do read my posts regularly, but I would be surprised if more than 10 people read my blog weekly. That said, I'm curious to find out who does in fact read these oh-so-interesting posts.  If you don't mind... please comment, please just say "Hi! I read your blog." I guess it's a role-call of sorts.  And, if you read but don't follow... please subscribe! I am notorious for reading blogs of people I don't know (sometimes secretly, sometimes publicly), and I would love to discover anyone who is lurking on my blog.

8 comments:

  1. Not only am I lurking in your blog...but in your life. Dun Dun DUNNNN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read very new post!!!! EVERY. NEW. POST. JARAKA! are you freaked out yet? haha I'm a blog stalker! And please I want to know more about this mystery man of yours! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all your posts, pretty much as they come in. You're linked to my Google Reader, so yeah...I basically stalk you. And love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me. me me me. but you knew that. which makes it less exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog :) and it is very interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaraka! I read your blog! Not super faithfully, but when I remember it exists I pretty much read every post since I last read. I think you have good ideas and perspectives and I love reading them. Also, I'm so happy that you're happy! And...we should hang out soon. I still really want to be friends even if I'm an old married hag. :)

    ReplyDelete