Saturday, January 21, 2012

When I blog, it's usually because I have something on my mind, something I want to say.  

Today... I don't have anything to say.  

I'm bored. 

I am s.t.r.u.g.g.l.i.n.g. with my Money, Banking, and Financial Markets class.  It's like finance all over again.  The difference is, this time I'm a senior and I don't really care to put hours and hours into preparing.  Actually, truth be told, I don't like putting 20 minutes into doing homework and reading for this class.  It's a hard class and I just don't care to learn the material.  

Other than that, I really like my classes.  I like my job.  I like my calling.  I like my club officer-ship.  But most of all, I just love how I spend the rest of my time {when I'm not doing one of the aforementioned things}:

Even when he just sleeps. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment