Sam over at young people in love challenged everyone to take the bold beginnings to each of her sentences and see how you would complete them!
Sometimes...
It's hard for me to regulate my emotions. The highs have me soaring and the lows leave me down in the dumps. I can't hide it, struggle to change it, love those who put up with it.
I'm reminded of how much I love falling asleep. I look forward to my bed each night. Cuddling up in the warm, cozy blankets is divine... favorite part of the day. :) I look forward to when I share that bed with someone else and those hours that I already so fond of can be shared with someone I love.
I feel self-conscious when my skin turns white in the winter. I am so pale. I look bad. I'm not being humble; I look significantly better with a summer glow. I can hardly wait!
I am mildly dishonest when I tell myself "I can do it tomorrow." I CAN do it tomorrow, but it SHOULD be done today.
I can't imagine a world without lazy Sundays. I love lounging around and reading and cuddling and sleeping in. I love the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate.
I'm surprised that I still remember the lyrics to songs I haven't heard for years. Yellowcard takes me back to my sophomore year in high school, and I still love it.
I get a little too easily wrapped up in the hurtful things people say.
I indulge in guilty pleasures like the Bachelorette and midnight snacks.
I wish all things in life were as wonderful as those nights I spend playing games with my family and friends and laughing until I cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment