There have been a few instances in the last couple weeks where I have eaten so much food in one sitting that I felt sick. It was never something I set out to do, but it usual began with me be very conscious of the fact that I wasn't hungry but that I was going to eat anyway. It's disgusting.
I hate the feeling and have contemplated (though not seriously) throwing up. Not to rid my self of the calories, but just to make myself feel better. It's an awful habit and one I am deciding here and now to overcome. There is simply no reason for it. I want to feel good and I need to be eating foods that make me feel good, in quantities that make me feel good. Here's to self-awareness and self-control.


So TRUE! usually my problem is the food tastes so good and I eat it way too fast but I always regret it later. new goal = improved self control. thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete