Thursday, October 6, 2011

happiness

T.E.N. {10} things that make Jaraka terribly happy 
1. Emails that say: "Congratulations, you have been invited for a final interview."  BEST. NEWS. EVER. 
2. Looking at the clock and realizing you have already work for 3.5 hours!
3. Knowing that even though I'm all grown up, I can still call my mom three days in a row just because I need someone to listen
4. Mosiah chapter 4 
5. Decorating for Halloween... and decorating pumpkins (TONIGHT!)
6. When my bestest calls and just wants to hang out
7. Going to the gym 5 days in a row *and working my tail off everyday*
8. Staying up late and having a heart to heart with my roommate
9. Sipping on my first cup of hot chocolate this season
10. Pumpkin! in everything! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you listen to me babble, because our talks really make my day, every time we have them.

    ReplyDelete