Monday, October 31, 2011

My 168 Hours

Last week I had 168 hours of life:

I spent 49 of those sleeping: 29%

I spent 6 hours with boyfriend: 3% of my week
I spent 1 hour at the gym: 05%
I spent 25 hours at work: 15%
I spent 25 hours in class or working with my teams: 15%
I spent 3 in church and 1 at FHE and another 2 studying my scriptures/praying: 3%
I spent 15 hours doing homework: 9%
I spent 1 hour on the phone with my mom/dad: .05%
I spent 4 hours with Megs (dying hair, painting nails, crying while watching A Walk to Remember): 2%

 = 132 hours (79%) of my week that I can account for.... I wonder what I was doing with the other 36.  Weird.

2 comments:

  1. love this - i'm going to have to see how much of my week I can account for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. foods. also, boyfriend? Is that who was here last night?

    ReplyDelete