I love Parks and Rec. It's my fave. You heard me, my fave. "At the risk of bragging, I'm really good at riding coattails. Behind every successful man is me, smiling and taking partial credit." < < < Easily my favorite
Ron: Anne was getting a little chummy. When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them.
April: That's a really nice move.
Ron: Thank you.
April: You're welcome Lester.
Leslie: Most of these aren't even receipts, like this one says "I bought supplies 2007."
Tom: Ben, Leslie hired my company to get her that sticker. You're the one that told me businesses need "clients" to get "money."
Ben: I was the first one to tell you that?
Leslie: I'm from... Eagleton. I wonder who else is from Eagleton, probably Voldemort.
And I also love New Girl.
Jess: He's so soft, like a towel.
Schmidt: Who let the dirty slut out of the slut house?
Jess [in a British accent]: Probably the slut butler, right!
Jess: So when I do the chicken dance I do it a little differently. Instead of doing claps, I like to do a peck. It's more realistic.
Waitress: You're all on a date?
Nick: Yeah, we're her boyfriends. We're reverse Mormons - one guy just isn't enough for her.
Nick: Yeah, we're her boyfriends. We're reverse Mormons - one guy just isn't enough for her.

oh no oh no oh no. Now I have two new shows to become obsessed with. Goodbye GPA
ReplyDelete