Once upon a time I dated a boy who really liked Sourpatch Kids.
One calm evening we were cuddling and I asked if he was ok {ya know, like, is your arm falling asleep/can i do anything to make you more comfortable?}
He replied: "I am great. This couldn't be any better."
I [true to my witty and semi-sarcastic tendencies] said: "Even if you had a bad of Soutpatch Kids?"
He said: "You don't trade the girl you love for a bag of anything."
.....
.....
So, basically he told me he loved me {which turned out to be false}. But it was cute, nonetheless.
The funniest part is that I didn't mean he'd be happier if he had a bag of Sourpatch Kids instead of me. I meant more like, "Would you be happier if you had a bag of Sourpatch Kids IN ADDITION to me."
Hee hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment